Popular Posts

Sunday, January 24, 2010

First hike - year 2010






















Today I have done my first hike in 2010. We (a group of hikers from anakhutan and about 15 students and teachers from Phor Tay private high school) started our hike from Lily pond (around 8.20am) and reached Craig Hotel at around 12.35pm.

I carried a load of around 15kg but there were times that some students offered to try to carry the backpack for me. Of course, I am more than happy to let them do this. :))

Was very tired when we reached the ending point to take my car. Maybe I have put on weight...

I have lent my old Tatonka backpack to Jing Yang... He will be the new hiker to accompany me to hike all the high mountains this year. Today he tried to carry about 14 kg and it seems that he can take it without any problem . Hope that he can take all the training.



No comments:

Post a Comment